WELCOME TO THE REALM OF STRANGE FICTION I began writing fiction when I was still in elementary school -- but I never saved a thing. During lunch and recess all my friends would gather around to listen to the most recent offerings from my twisted mind. Now I share my twisted mind with you. I hope that you all enjoy, and come back for more. I welcome your comments at the end of each story. These comments could serve to help me to improve my writing. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.


Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hi y'all. I currently have three titles up on Amazon.


    * The first is my vampire novel, number 1 of the AGELESS series, "The Vampire's Journals. Here is the cover summary for that novel:




In the year 1876, seventeen year old, Jason O’Dell, finds himself hiding in a hollowed out tree, waiting for the angel of death to take him. Instead, a monster of indescribable horrors reaches in to steal him away. For the next one hundred and thirty-five years, Jason remains seventeen, as the Baron feeds on him. It isn’t until the Baron’s death that Jason comes into his own, realizing that he, himself, is a vampire.

Finding himself aged to fifty years in only two months, Jason leaves his home in Colorado, picking up a hitch hiker, named Josh Nelson. Together the two of them begin their travels, where they will learn to be a family in the Baron’s castle in Germany.

Throughout the story Jason and Josh are met with love and excitement and sometimes other vampires.

M J Henry is a retired social worker in Central Texas, where she cares for her two teenage grandsons. She has written numerous short stories and articles with publications both on-line and in print. Ageless is only the first in a series of novels about Jason and Josh and the family they love.


You can purchase this first novel at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H5CDQ8O




     *The second of my titles is my novella, "The Trees Have Eyes".  This is the story of the remnants of two Indian tribes that joined together as children to form a new tribe that built their homes in the protection of the trees. You can read this novella at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H9YIJ1M.




     *The third is a collection of my short stories. These stories lie mostly along the lines of tales you would expect to see on Twilight Zone or Outer Limits. Read my short stories at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HB7YJIY.


Happy reading everyone.


M J

No comments:

Post a Comment