WELCOME TO THE REALM OF STRANGE FICTION I began writing fiction when I was still in elementary school -- but I never saved a thing. During lunch and recess all my friends would gather around to listen to the most recent offerings from my twisted mind. Now I share my twisted mind with you. I hope that you all enjoy, and come back for more. I welcome your comments at the end of each story. These comments could serve to help me to improve my writing. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.


Saturday, April 2, 2011

WOW! I have been really busy. I have been writing so much lately that my hands are beginning to cramp up on me way too much. I now wear my braces day and night. They do help. I take them off when I go to the pool. The water is so good for all my achey body parts. The hot tub is the best.

Well, it's time to get to work now. These stories won't write themselves.

MJ

P.S. BTW, I was thinking about posting one that needs a lot of work to see if anyone would like to give some suggestions. I haven't made up my mind about that yet. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment